banner-sub

Text Size

In 1976, "Laboratorios Diba, S.A." was created in Guadalajara, Jalisco.

In 1970 "Laboratorios Piralgina ", creator of the analgesic and anti-flu “Piralgina” brand. Manufactured in Zamora since 1936, moved to Guadalajara Jalisco, a city that offered a greater development for the laboraty, changing its name to "Farmacéuticos Diba".

In September 1976, the company name changed to "Laboratorios Diba, S.A." and it moved to the address it still holds today.

During the decade of 1980s the surface of the laboratory expanded and the number of employees was increased ini order to cover the increasing demands of the customers while remaining valid and competitive.

In our facilities, we manufacture solids, oral liquids, injectables, hormonals and beta-lactams.

We have around 200 employees, striving everyday to keep the quality and service that has characterized Laboratorios Diba, S. A. since the beginning of its activities.

In 2008, Perrigo Co. acquired Laboratorios Diba, in order to contribute to its globalization strategy.

 

Guadalajara 2 lab