banner-sub

Text Size

Founded in 1941, QUÍMICA Y FARMACIA, S.A. emerges as a pharmaceutical products distributing company.

In 1967, with a joint investment of Burroughs, Wellcome and Química y Farmacia, S.A., a Wellcome manufacturing plant was installed in Monterrey, N.L.

In 1974, Wellcome and QUIMICA Y FARMACIA, S. A.were separated, arising QUMICA Y FARMACIA, S.A de C.V., as a company with Production and Distribution activities, with facilities in Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila.

In 1997, it is acquired by PERRIGO Co., consolidating one of the strongest pharmaceutical companies in Mexico.

In 2003 - 2004, an investment was made in a second Manufacturing Plant with 2,575 square meters of construction.

Our facilities and manufacturing procedures comply with the standard NOM-059 SSA, thus guaranteeing top quality for our clients.

 

Ramos Arizpe Plant 1